5K and Youth Run
Ready...set...go! Run on the most beautiful course in Lynchburg!
Our annual Presbyterian Homes 5K and Youth Run will be Saturday, June 21, 2014. As race #4 of the Lynchburg Road Runners' Race Series, this race begins on our Lynchburg campus, winds through historic Peakland Place and finishes back on campus.
In addition to supporting our programs through the race, you will have the opportunity to help children and families in Uganda. We've developed an exciting partnership with Brentwood Church, and we are collecting race shirts for Ugandan children and families. This is a great opportunity for you to clean out your old race tees and donate to others across the globe.
There will be a drop box on site at the race.
Saturday morning, June 21. The 5K begins at 8:00 am, and the Youth Run starts directly after the 5K finish.
The race starts and ends on the beautiful campus of Presbyterian Homes & Family Alliance, 150 Linden Avenue, Lynchburg. Directions
Online registration has ended, but you can register at Packet Pickup or on Race Day 7:00 am to 7:30 am.
|Registration at Packet Pickup/Race Day
|5K for those who are not LRR members
|5K for Lynchburg Road Runners members
Packet Pickup is at Riverside Runners at 2480 Rivermont Avenue, June 19-20, 12:00-6:00 pm. Race Day packet pickup is 7:00-7:30 am on the Presbyterian Homes & Family Services and the Family Alliance campus at 150 Linden Avenue.
- Everyone who enters by May 31 is guaranteed a moisture wicking t-shirt for the 5K and a cotton t-shirt for the Youth Run.
- Awards to the Overal Male and Female 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 1st Masters' place for the 5K.
- Awards to the Top 3 Male and Female runners in these age groups for the 5K: 1-12, 13-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64,65-69, 70+.
- All Youth runners 12 and under receive a medal at the finish line.
Stuff to Know:
- CHIP TIMING FOR 5K!!
- Walkers are welcome.
- Participants with special needs: please email us before the race.
- Entry fees are not refundable and may not be transferred.
- Dogs and strollers are prohibited.
If you have questions, please contact us at (434) 384-3131 ext. 3639 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5K and Youth Run
Presbyterian Homes & Family Services and the Family Alliance
150 Linden Avenue
Lynchburg, VA 24503